I started this website to help business owners figure out the whole “online thing” – what works (and what doesn’t), where to focus your efforts (based on your business needs), and how to make it all happen. I focus on examples from the green industry, but the information here would be just as helpful to those of you in other industries.
The site is divided into five topics –
- Blogging – All about the in’s and out’s of building and maintaining a blog, including what to write, how to write it, and how to get more traffic.
- Branding – Branding sets you apart from your competitors. Here are some things you can do online to build your brand.
- Social Media – Don’t waste your time on social media efforts that don’t work. Learn about the best tools to use, how to use them, and why.
- Strategy – Strategy includes both your overall business strategy, and your digital strategy. We’ll cover how to create a digital strategy that’s clearly linked to your business goals.
- Websites – We talk about what to include on your website, how to position it, and how to put it all together.
I update the site every Tuesday. You’ll probably want to subscribe by email so you don’t miss any posts – you’ll get each new post delivered directly to your inbox (and no spam – I won’t sell, rent, or disclose your email address to anyone).
I love getting questions (you can contact me here) and respond to all comments, so don’t be afraid to jump right in. This site is for you, so let me know what you want to learn more about!